Elfin Immigration INC.

Business Visitors

Business Visitors

Business Visitors

Business visitor are those who come to take part in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labour market. They are temporarily visiting Canada to find methods to expand and invest in your company partnerships. Business travellers generally spend a few days, but can remain up to 6 months in Canada.

How to Apply for a Business Visitor Visa

There is no exceptional visa for business guests to Canada. Business visitors need to follow the typical application system for a visitor visa or TRV and should show that they are entering Canada for global business exercises. A business visitor might be required to exhibit verification of their exercises to the outskirts administration official at their port of passage. Some business visitor might be visa-absolved, in the event that they are from visa-excluded nations In such situations, if they appear in Canada through air, the individual may, in any event, need an electronic Travel Approval (eTA).  Business guests may carry relatives with them to Canada, however, every relative must finish their own guest visa application.

To qualify as a Business visitor to Canada you must prove that:

  • You are going to stay less than 6 months
  • You don’t plan to enter the Canadian labour market
  • Your main place of business and source of income and profits is outside Canada
  • You have documents that support your application
  • You have a valid travel document, such as a passport
  • You have enough money for your stay and to return home
  • You have a plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit
  • You are not a criminal, security or health risk to Canadians

As a business visitor, you can carry out activities such as:

  • Buying Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government
  • Taking orders for goods or services
  • Going to meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs
  • Giving after-sales service (managing, not doing hands-on labour)
  • Being trained by a Canadian parent company that you work for outside Canada
  • Training employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign company
  • Being trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment or services